DCLM Website Terms and Conditions By accessing DCLM websites, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site/app. The materials on our website and affiliate websites are protected by applicable copyright.
1. License & Permissions
Unless otherwise stated, Deeper Christian Life Ministry and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on DCLM Websites. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
License and permission are granted to temporarily view and listen to content on its International websites for personal, non-commercial transitory purposes only.
This is the grant of a license/permission, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
* Copy or modify the contents or materials therein
* Use the contents and materials for any commercial purpose
* Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations and rights from the DCLM Radio materials whatsoever
* Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other servers.
* Attempt to decompile or carry out any form of reverse engineering on any DCLM Radio content, software, website or mobile applications published on the Play Store, App Store or anywhere.
* Any violation of these terms/restrictions at any time shall automatically terminate your viewing rights and access to the contents of DCLM Radio, and necessary legal actions may be taken against you for such breaches and violations.
DCLM or its affiliates shall NOT be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the contents, materials or product as a whole on all our platforms namely but not limited to the DCLM website, mobile apps etc., even if DCLM authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
3. Customer Data
4. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website/app. You approve to remove all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
5. Governing Laws
The laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria shall govern the DCLM website.